Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Gift Idea

I could fill a dozen notebooks with the knowledge that I've learned from this group/magazine. It's the perfect gift for yourself, or the perfect gift to give the photographer in your life.

When you sign up with NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals - or as I'm always calling them National Association of Professional Photographers) you will get: personal advice on your own work via forums, tutorials, and your own portfolio, discounts to programs that you will purchase anyway, a magazine that will take you from 'good photographer/photoshoper' to 'great photographer/photoshoper' (or perhaps hobbyist to professional), and many new friends. (smile)

This is one of those costs that you reap more than you pay. (smile) You can only gain in knowledge, which will help your business (and abilities) grow.

End note: (And you can ask my husband on this one) I don't purchase anything unless I know that I will make back what I've paid, and then some. And, I'm one for checking our free issues and/or trials. You can check out a free issue of the magazine by going here: http://www.photoshopuser.com/zinio/index.html

Where everyone learns Photoshop - National Association of Photoshop Professionals

No comments:

Post a Comment